Originally from Texas, I've called the Bay Area home since 2010.
12 years experience across a wide range of visual design challenges with global tech innovators, international retail leaders, and top-tier advertising agencies.
Design leader with purpose, I drive results based on clear goals that empower the team, strategic insights to channel the vision for the business, and user-centered design principles to solve user needs.
My design aesthetic can be described as elegant, functional, and thoughtful.
Proven track record of beautiful and simple visual design and interface solutions—from concept to production—that are functional, elegant, and elicit positive emotions on a global scale across multiple platforms—mobile, web, tablet, tv, and beyond.
- Deep knowledge of design methods and principles, typography, color, space and texture, iconography, innovation, and ideation tools.
- Drive design projects with multiple stakeholders while building positive collaborative relationships with data scientists, content strategists, engineers, product managers, prototypers, and product designers.
- Unabashed curiosity about evolving design best practices, global mobile product trends, research, and creative strategy.
- Landscape design and square footage gardening.
- World traveler and outdoors-woman.
- National Outdoor Leadership School graduate.
Member of the Lick Observatory, SF Ballet, SF Jazz Center, and multiple Art Museums.
Volunteered as a mentor with 7 Tepees Youth Program, an organization for at-risk youth from 2014 - 2016.
"Endurance: Shackleton's Incredible Voyage" by Alfred Lansing.
Use the form below, find me on social media, or hit me up via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're a designer and want feedback on your design portfolio or even just a single project you're working on, I'm here to help. Submit your work here and I'll reply with detailed feedback. You can expect to hear back within two weeks.